NORTHERN SCRIPT WORKSHOPS – GREENLAND
– First workshop (April 24), online 60 min
– Second workshop (May 8), online 90 min
– Final workshop (May 22), online 60 min
- Introduction to screen writing – a motivational lecture
- Focus will be on the basics
- How to begin & what to include
- What a “good story” needs in order to captivate the audience
- Character, conflict and story structure
- Central questions this specific workshop will deal with
- How does a story move forwards?
- How do we come up with interesting conflicts, and how do we make it relatable?
- How to define character traits that serve any given story?
- Fine tuning the story
- Group feedback
- Organiser/Greenlandic partner, Filmiliortarfik/Inuk Jørgensen
- Workshop leader, Inuk Jørgensen
- Contact info: mail(a)inuks.dk
BIOGRAPHY – INUK JØRGENSEN
Inuk Jørgensen is an award-winning short film writer/director from Greenland. He has been teaching film and lecturing for more than a decade and he has been involved in workshops and festivals all around the Nordic countries helping young people learn about filmmaking.
Today he is on the board of Film.GL, the film association of Greenland, and a voting member of the European Film Academy.